IDS draft beer dispense systems are easy to operate and engineered to produce high keg yields with bottom fill technology. The beer dispensing management system will allow real-time Web Server reporting to lower costs and maximize your profits while pouring the perfect draft beer.
Features and Benefits:
- Up to 1% precision on every pour.
- A high precision flow meter installed in the dispense nozzle governs
the amount dispensed.
- Up to 8% to 20% more beer from every keg up to 98% keg yield
- The average keg yield in standard systems is up to 75%. Higher keg yield
reduces cost per cup served.
- Complete data of every pour for inventory control
- All data can be easily viewed via a Web Server query page or by
downloading an Excel file.
- Temperature, pressure, flow and “end of keg” are all alarms displayed on keypad leds.
- Possibility to lock in off position all dispense units during closing hours.
- Theft control thorough data logging. S-Tap can be enabled or disable via Web Server.
- Contrary to some dispense systems present in the market, S-Tap
can be used with any plastic cup or beer glass of any shape.